The Service comprises a suite of online services provided by AIESEC Life, Inc., including but not limited to:
- an online AIESEC Life, Inc. Community Directory
- the Community Messaging Service class emailer,
- Life-Long Email Forwarding Address service (“LEFA”),
- a User-to-User Community Messaging service, and
- the AIESEC Life, Inc. Community Hubs service.
1. Copyright; Rules for Submission of Content.
- You retain ownership of all of your intellectual property rights in any content created, posted, or shared by you, on or through the Service and any personal data, (the “User Content”). AIESEC Life, Inc. does not claim ownership of your User Content.
2. Rules of Conduct.
- You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, disturbing, pornographic, or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
- You may not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your User Content, including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You must not interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature.
- You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- You may only make non-commercial uses of the Service and Service Content. Use of Service or the Service Content for any commercial, public or political purpose is strictly prohibited. Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to: (1) activities that are illegal or fraudulent; (2) use that inaccurately implies endorsement, approval, or sponsorship by AIESEC Life, Inc. (or any individual officer or employee of AIESEC Life, Inc.); (3) use that can be confused with official communications of AIESEC Life, Inc. or its officers or employees; and (4) print or electronic mass mailings (sometimes known as "spamming"), solicitations for commercial services.
- Certain areas of the Service provide tools for the exchange of ideas and information between users, including in the form of direct messaging. AIESEC Life, Inc. is not responsible or liable for any content, including User Content, that is posted or distributed pursuant to such user to user exchanges. The views and opinions expressed by users are theirs alone, and are not endorsed by, and should not be ascribed to AIESEC Life, Inc. You are solely responsible for all User Content you post, and you assume all risks relating to its use by others and others’ reliance on its accuracy.